Kingdom Ministry Group
The purpose of the Kingdom Ministry Group is to see to the development of sustainable and vital Free Methodist Societies by fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of the Annual Conference to Sponsor Church Planting Projects and care for societies requiring revitalization. As with all Free Methodist Church leadership, the board is composed of an equal number of ministerial and lay (non-ordained) leaders.
As the youngest board, we have spent significant time creating relationships with our church planters listening and responding to their needs. Of course, when we set out last year, we did not know the difficult circumstances we would find ourselves in. Even so, our church planters have been faithful, creative, and adaptable. We also celebrate the plant of Living Stones Church in Murrieta led by Justin and Chelsea Kenton. They have already seen explosive growth that we do not anticipate will slow down in the near future. We are working on a few new church plants and look forward to being able to share what the Lord has done through them with you.
We ask that you pray for our church plants and church planters especially during this time.
- Bakersfield, Wellspring – Kate and Leif Nunneley
- Barstow, River of Life – Carl Lamoreaux
- Bell, La Promesa – Leo Gonzalez
- Lawndale, Destiny Church – Juan Carlos Arevalo
- Los Angeles, Ministerio Cristiano Monte Hermon – Absalon Rivas
- Los Angeles, Orphan City Church – Alex Bowman
- Los Angeles, Ministerios Cristianos Jerusalem, Eliseo Gutierrez
- Los Angeles, Verdugo Arabic – Garo Hagopian
- Murrieta, Living Stones – Justin and Chelsea Kenton
- Palmdale, The Passion – Enio Ruiz
- Pasadena, The Bridge – Moussa Bongoyok
- San Bernardino, Ministerios Poder y Luz – Lombardo Sauceda
Superintendent Charles Latchison
On Behalf of the Kingdom Ministry Group
Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Free Methodist Church
By Virtue of Office (BVO)
Santa Ana, Free Methodist Church